Experienced Established Effective
Experienced Lake Oswego Area Lawyer Serving Nearby Communities
Lawsuits Are Won At Trial With Careful Preparation
Judy Snyder has more than 40 years of legal expertise in all phases of litigation, including extensive experience at trial. The depth of Judy’s experience provides our clients with flexible legal solutions tailored to each client so that their needs are met in the fastest and most economical way possible.
Her peers at the Oregon State Bar have acknowledged the respected way in which Judy practices law by providing her with a number of professional recognitions:
- In August of 2001, the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association honored Judy with its Distinguished Trial Lawyer Award.
- In March of 2001, the Oregon State Bar Litigation Section awarded Judy the Owen M. Panner Professionalism Award.
- In August of 2008, Judy became a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an invitation-only organization for civil trial attorneys who have significant trial experience and who demonstrate civility, integrity and professionalism in their practice.
- In 2009, Judy was awarded the Multnomah Bar Association Professionalism Award.
- Judy is rated by Martindale-Hubble with an AV Preeminent* rating by her peers for her high level of ethics and outstanding legal abilities.
- Judy has also been recognized by the legal publications Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers.
These high standards are what our firm works toward every day by delivering high-quality, results-oriented legal services on a client-by-client basis to meet your needs.
Lake Oswego Area Lawyer Serving Oregon
We invite potential clients to schedule an initial consultation with us by calling our Lake Oswego, Oregon office at 503-894-7478. You can also reach us via email. All communications with our firm remain confidential.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Email Us For A Response